Summer in Hvar

Ovdje se možete predstaviti, ostaviti svoj prvi post...
franci84
vrtic
vrtic

Summer in Hvar

Post by franci84 »

Hello Girls!

I'm still not sure I'm in the forum I was looking for...If I understood correctly this is kind of a queer community...

The reason I'm writing is that me and 6 of my friends will be staying in Hvar during August- We are 7 queer/lesbian/bsx/undecided girls looking for some information on nice bars, clubs, parties, etc. I've read that Croazia is not so open about glbt issues anyway if you have any useful information please get in touch!! ;)

And let me know it I can post this into another, perhaps more appropriate discussion... it is a bit tricky for me to understand Croatian :stid:

Have a nice summer you all!!!

Francesca :folko:
Zlatka
penzionerka
penzionerka

Re: Summer in Hvar

Post by Zlatka »

Hi Francesca :mah:

I live in Hvar so I'll be happy to give you and your friends a tour when you get here. :cer:

We don't have any gay clubs here, but everyone is really friendly during the summer.

Carpe Diem, Carpe Diem beach, Pink Champagne are just some of the places you can have fun and not worry.

Local community is a bit homophobic, but me and my friends are giving our best to change that.

This is fresh news http://www.iglta.org/listing/?lid=27435" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; so you can see it's not so bad :)

Hope you'll enjoy your stay.

:mudra:
My soul was removed to make room for all this sarcasm.
franci84
vrtic
vrtic

Re: Summer in Hvar

Post by franci84 »

Hi Zlatka!!

Thanks a lot for all the information you provided! Me and my friends will be more than happy to have a local show us around!
We will indeed keep in touch then! Let me know if I can add you to my friends list on FB!!

Have a nice afternoon!
Francesca